Artemis Lodge Policies
Check-in and Check-out Policy
- Payment is required at check-in along with a refundable damage deposit equal to one week’s stay.
- Check-in: 4:00 PM – Early check-in is subject to availability.
- Check-out: 11:00 – Late Check-out is subject to availability.
- Contact the office to confirm availability. Guests must present a valid ID and payment at check-in.
Reservation / Cancellation / No-Show Policy
- A minimum 1-week reservation is required and will only be guaranteed with a valid credit card.
- Reservations can be modified or cancelled for up to 48 hours prior to the arrival date with no cancellation fees.
- Reservations not modified or cancelled 48 hours before arrival will be charged one night’s room rent to the card used to guarantee the reservation.
- In the event of a cancellation prior to 48 hours before arrival, you will be issued a cancellation number for your records.
- No-shows will be charged an additional one night’s room rent to the card used to guarantee the reservation. We will not be able to refund any payment for no-shows.
- VISA ~ MasterCard ~ American Express ~ Discover ~ Cash ~ Money Order Early Checkout and Pro-Rata Policy
- If a weekly or monthly reservation is shortened, the rate will revert to the appropriate weekly or daily published rate at check-out.
- Monthly rates are prorated for extra calendar days at check-in.
- For the comfort and convenience of everyone, this property is 100% smoke-free in all indoor spaces, including; studio units, offices and meeting spaces.
- Smoking is allowed in all outdoor spaces unless designated Non-Smoking.
- A separate cleaning fee of $250 per occurrence will be charged to guest accounts who smoke in guest rooms. This charge is separate from any security deposit held for physical damage.
- Facility utilizes complimentary on-site reserved parking. Park only in your designated space. Only one space is assigned per studio unit.
- All pets are prohibited on the property or in the studios. Qualified service animals are allowed with proper documentation.